Sunday, September 27, 2009

Please Sir I want some mOre-Places in Dubai

There's this artsy modern cafe that I had been dying to go for ages after months of wanting to go and two failed attempts of arriving after closing time. I finally got a chance to eat there, while I was a little worried that the place would come short of the self created hype and expections, but I was equally excited that I had finally managed to make it. mOre cafe is this trendy little place housing art-work of aspiring artists, so definitly appealing to my senses. The menu offers a vast eclectic mix of cuisine from accross the world; Italian, Thai, Indian and South African are just a few countries culinarily represented from around the world. The food was really nice and the service was great, we happened to go at an in-between-time where it was too late for lunch and too early for dinner so we were promptly served.  I was really impressed by the decor with artsy photography, to gorgeous paintings, art-nuvo popart meets antique furniture peices on display. They had a really attractive looking bakery in the corner which I couldn't resist...







Food: 7/10
Service: 9/10
Atmosphere: 9/10
Price: 7/10

x

No comments:

Post a Comment