Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Release Me...

It has indeed been a considerable time since my last blog I would like to lie and say I've been super busy and haven't had a chance or say that I have nothing worth blogging about but that would, in fact, be entirely untrue. I've been to London, done a day trip to Oman, made some pretty large cakes on total short notice been photographing heaps been working super hard being prepared for a total career change, alright so not total change but I guess a slight change from the corporate graphic designing road dad was trying to oh so gently trying to shove me down. My mind is spinning with 101 art projects I want to do and get into but I know I wont inevitably wont be able to actually complete. 

My internet is currently not working so in the next blogs to come I will posts lots of photos and more details on the happenings of my life. This blog was more of look-Im-alive-and-I-haven't-abandoned-you kind of blog...

x

Photo of the day: 

No comments:

Post a Comment