Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hi..My name is Shiza..

...and I'm a blog-aholic. 

I swear it's really like an addiction...i.just.cant.stop. I keep scrolling through people blogs with gorgeous ideas for events and parties and awesome little DIY projects that im just itching to do now. Once you start going through a blog you seriously just keep going its a like a downward spiral sooo many pretty pictures that total ignite you imagination and stimulate your creativity cells ( which up til now seemed like they were dying...slowly). And i keep telling my self to stop and get off the computer but i just cant i keep wanting to look and learn and drool over the coolness of it all...

I just want to throw as many parties as possible just so i can try out all the cool ideas and pretty themes...

on actual news misha will be here in less 6 hours...exciting stuff oh plus its Eid tomorrow so EID MUBARAK everyone :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment