Monday, June 1, 2009

From where I'm standing...

Quite a bit has happened over the last few days/week all of which I wont bore you with my the two main highlights of the the week were...

Firstly as previously mentioned in last blog it was my mother birthday ahu n I took her to circle...I noticed theyve repainted their walls to a bright blue colour...i had this awe
some bagel burger/sandwich thing it was a lambburger with bree, a sweet tomatoe chutney and rocca leaves it was really really good!
then my father took us to this awesome, extremly expensive but awesome none the less seafood resteraunt called Mahimahi in the Wafi City the seafood was soo incrediblly delicious and fresh...





i joined a cake decorating class by Wilton...which is heaps fun... this is my first attempt at properally decorating an actual cake by myself... i thought it turned out well... its 4 layers of chocolate cake with 3 layers of chocolate icing inside and then a vanilla buttercream ontop....taste wise i definitly prefer my own buttercream...but the recipe we used was really really great to with work with and was the ideal consistancy but cuz they use crisco instead of butter which is the biggest bitch to wash up it gets everywhere!.... here are photos of me cake:







I was randomly doodling in my notebook and somehow subchonciously i ended up with this so i thought id dedicate photo of the day to my diplodocus's in Aus:

Photo of the Day
Day 148:






No comments:

Post a Comment