Friday, June 12, 2009

When things lose their colour...

I would like to believe I am officially over it...I think I'm totally ready to move on (finally) and step forward and let go of all the things that are holding me back I feel oddly empowered maybe its turning of age I don't know officially I cannot blame my stupidity and irrational decisions on that endearing youthful lack of better judgment..by now I should just learn from my mistakes rather than continuously make the same ones and falling into the same idiotic pattern... yes I'm well aware how I'm vague I'm being no I don't particularly feel the need to share specifics all that matters is I am officially over it and from this moment fourth I am going to focus on myself...I don't really believe that sounds selfish I think its something that is well overdue I've put all my time and effort and thoughts on other things and people...which detract me from what it is that I need to do to follow and achieve my own personal and professional goals...

so in the wise words of someone I know...
out with the old in with the new...
Photo of the Day:
Day 163

No comments:

Post a Comment