Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, 25th May

So wow last few weeks definitly intense... i started my business its going well tomorow itll be a 2 weeks since the party and ive already done 4 orders since my party and it hasnt even been full week...so im well happy...

today is my mothers birthday so ill be taking her out with my brother for lunch n then my dad will take us all out for dinner...I bought her presents...which I had fun photographing theyre these vintage patterned storage tins for like sugar and tea an coffee n stuff...I thought they were pretty....

n itll be my birthday on the 4th and then my brothers on the 17th ill be started a course on 26th of may..so yeah things are starting to pick up a little ...but I still havnet managed to accomplish the one thing i should have done months ago...get a proper full time actual job... hopefully I will.. hopefully out of nowhere that inspiration and movtivation and that passion and love to design and be creative will come back ...which I havent even seen a glimer of since I moved here ...I hope it comes back I need it so I can finish my portfolio and start applying...

other than that I've had this incredibly unshakable feeling...which I dont think is wise to dicuss up here...but its strange and I really wish I wasnt feeling it and I certainly shouldnt be feeling it regarding the person I have it for....my mind seems to be dwelling and lingering on things/people it shouldnt be...its a little annoying...

Photo of the Day
Day 142:

No comments:

Post a Comment