Monday, March 23, 2009

i heart cupcakes

Yesterday I set out on a mission to try out atleast 4 new cupcake recipes...8 hours, 55 cupcakes, 4 cupcake variations later I ended up with results I was extremely happy with, I found a chocolate cupcake recipe that seemed good, I split the batter into four and added the extra ingredients to create the 4 individual flavours.... ....the toppings were a total improvisation because I realised that I had run out of some essential ingredients....so I made up the toppings from what I thought would taste interesting with the base.... these are photos from last nights cupcakes adventures....


I Would acctually even have to go as far as to say that these were the four best cupcakes I've made to date...I think I will most definitly trying out more recipes from http://www.cupcakeblog.com/













{Chocolate cupcakes with coconut buttercream icing}





{Chocolate cupcakes with fresh strawberries and mint whipped chocolate ganache}

{Chocolate chai tea cupcakes}

{Chocolate and mixed berry cupcakes with cream cheese frosting}





I made mini versions of each cupcake as well;












Photo of the Day
Day 82:




No comments:

Post a Comment