Saturday, March 7, 2009

Reminising....

So I might have missed a few days of blogging the last few days... I have been surprisingly busy the last few days I was meant to write the blog yesterday but I was out all day annd when I did finally get home I was too exhausted from being out all day...
well that and my brother just bought Resisdent Evil 5 for the PSII and ive been sitting around the last few days playing that and in spare moment I have...

I don't actually have much to report but; today I dug though my trunk of memories ( yes I need to come up with a less gay name for it)… I’ve had this trunk since early highschool….I've always been abit of a horder in the sense I keep everything…cards, notes made in class, doodles by friends... anything memory related, it was so great going back and reminising on my highschool days i found sooo much junk in there..... I loved it...there were stories i had written in year5 and a diary me and cousin wrote when we were 7...

Its strange though I seem to be living in the past lately I keep thinking about things that were, people im no longer friends with, friends I shouldn’t have made friends with, people I wish I was more than friends with…. I suppose cuz there isn’t anything happening in my present and the future isn’t looking like much either I feel like all I have is the past to hold on to even though I should let go…I should have let go already…
But oh well see where the future takes us…

On exciting news I had my second driving class the other which was fun…38 more lessons to go and I can take test ..i seriously can’t wait to drive will save soo much money from taxis…but im starting to bleieve my intructor is a little flaky out of she cancelled my lesson today so that out of 3 lessons shes cancelled two and one shes changed the time for...
Also I found some really cool shops here that has really cool fashion I pretty much wanted to buy every single piece of clothing there I also found this other shop where I found this ultra ultra cute dress which I intend on going back and buying before it gets sold out seeing as it was the last piece…

Shiza
x

Photo of the day
Day 66

No comments:

Post a Comment