Sunday, March 1, 2009

Because I love the poloriod queen...

So yesterday I was talking to Kirstie and she linked me to the most awesome site in the world...its essentially a programme that you download and it converts your regular JPEG photo into a digital poloroid...and if, like myself, your a massive fan of poloriods this is the coolest thing..well ever!! so thank you soo much kirstie to introducing me to this programme :D
And after spending, without exageration, the ENTIRE day converting pretty much my entire photo collection (which is enormous) into poloroid I thought I'd post up some of the images up on this blog....
I entitle this collection 'Because I love...'

























http://www.poladroid.net/ is where to go to download the program...

1 comment:

  1. lol it does that to you. love the because collection btw special mention to twilight the best book ever!! to the hunter valley trip the funniest photo real ever!, cupcakes who really doesn't love cupcakes, "the" chair :p and defiantly because you should!! i know you did. effectively by saying you shouldn't your saying you do :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete