Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rocky road

I went on this day trip to Fujairah yesterday; Fujairah is one of the emirates (states) of UAE its nothing at all like Dubai, its mountainous with gorgeous landscapes, in a rocky, barren sort of way, its very small with even smaller broken and cracked buildings its more like a dusty town in comparison to the over-zealous cityness of Dubai. its about 2 hours drive from where I live in Dubai. They have this road side market in the mountains...which are more like high rockyhills than actual mountains per say, where they sell; plants, pottery, fruit n veg, carpets n the sorts,... although I really don't have much interest in any of those things I thought it would be a good photo opp... and a good chance to get out of the house, so I set off with my parents and two of my parent's friends, returned with a trunk full of plants and pottery and 110 new photos on my camera.
Here are a few from the trip....







Day 74
Photo of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment