Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Disco Lemonade

By no means am I fan of The Veronicas but for some reason every time I hear a song by the veronicas on the radio, in a shop or on the TV I have this overwhelming homely feeling missed with nostalgia washes over me that takes me back to weekend mornings listening to videohits in Australia...

I forgot to mention in my previous blog that I had a parking and hill test yesterday which i was dreading especially the hill test but it went really well and I passed which is good ...now i only have 9 more lessons and a computer test on signs left to go till I'm ready to take my full drivers licence test...which is exciting...

We recently were given this ENORMOUS box of danish butter cookies which love cuz it takes me back to when i was a little kid and i used to go to my dads office and the tea guy would always give me a handful of danish butter cookies...id then go and play the first edition of mortal combat on one of the office computers...good times...

Also misha's lupus is in remission which is fucking fantastic news...I'm super happy for her and wish i could have been there when they all found out....
that's it from me today...
x

Photo of the day
Day 97:



1 comment:

  1. australia missing you too despite the fact that your such a computer nerd :p

    ReplyDelete